- Ph.D. in Communications from McGill University, in Montreal.
- widely published in a variety of genres and styles
- scholarly papers, magazine articles, books, professional reports, commissioned studies, annotated bibliographies
- three years as publications editor and writer at the Institute of Public Administration of Canada
- 12 years experience as university professor
Making a professional transition, so this opportunity won’t last forever.
Cost tailored to the work. Contact Michael at michael (at) limestonedata (dot) com
Click here for a select list of hyperlinked editor and author publications.